Saturday, August 27, 2011

Team Fat Barry

Hey guys. Hows everyone with the big ass trucks doin out there? We started calling ours The Beast. I guess it is convenient in ways...we don't have to pack stuff too tight, which is great since at the end of the day we're so pissed about everything that we just start wailing stuff in. And we gave ourselves trucker nicknames: Buck and Cookie. But seriously, fuck driving in cities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luckily the other half of our team drove us into Richmond, hitting every curb on the way, nearly taking out a few young ladies, and making a mom in a mini van very very angry.

Any of yall enjoying the hurricane? We're inland but it's pretty shitty out. Super windy. Really rainy. Our only day off in 2 weeks. Giddy up.

Oh and how about the earthquake? My first earthquake!

So team Fat Barry has checked off two Bingo blocks!!!! First, we got Matt! Matt is pretty awesome. We got way more training from him in 20 minutes than we did from our week in Stroudsburg. And last night I was able to trade a poster for an awesome tshirt and nachos!

Other than that we've been avoiding weigh stations (and luckily not driving much in general...). Also at an all girls school in Virginia we had to turn away helpers which was a shock to us since we had to get down on our knees and beg people at our first school to help....girl power ain't nuttin to fuck wit, I guess! We got loaded in like twenty minutes and it was awesome. We hit our projection there too! Whaaaaaa.

Ok...we're trying to keep up an optimistic attitude, but it's pretty hard. My feet feel like they're both broken and my knees....I think this is how they'd feel if I had knee replacements put in and then started walking on them two days later? I'm not sure....but I'm pretty sure.

Icing on the cake: we just found some watermelon lube under our bed!!!!!!! Haahhahahahahahahahahahhh!!!!!!!

Good luck out there folks.

-Fat Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment