Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Poster Job gets Sexy? Only in my head

Ragin Rae on the loose here!

I've overheard some funny responses to sex posters that make me chuckle.

Guy and girl looking at the astrological sex position poster:
"WHHHHHAAATTTTT...this poster match sex positions with yo sign. Wow. Scorpio go hard."
girl: "So do Aries."
"I don't know bout that.......oh................yeah...............Aries go hard. Aries go reallllllll hard."

Random quotes from sorority girls looking at the periodic table of sex positions:
"OMG! Iwanthis!!"
"What's going on there?" "duh. 69"
"Ewwwww...that's so grosss"
"I've done that one."

Also, saw a guy say hi to a girl who looked at him with a blank face, walked away, then turned to her friend and mouthed "i think i fucked him last night"

Also, we just got the Jonas Bros poster and Team RaeRay sat lookin at it for 20 minutes oggling over their hot teen velocity.
Reminds me of the huge crush I developed at training.
I will only say this: they are nicknamed "Easy On The Eyes"
Thanks for getting me through the night EOTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment