Saturday, August 21, 2010

Subconscience paranoia

I had a dream last night that two other teams were raiding our truck while I was inside somewhere. I guess rumble was some where else. But when I caught the other teams I threw rocks at them, like big chuckds of balast, and pulled their hair and even shoved one girl down an embankment into a creek! I was screaming at them so loud I lost my voice. I took off with the keys from one of their trucks and was going to toss them out the window but instead gave them to the girl that woke in the back of my cab as I was driving. I dropped her off with the keys in a random parking lot not feeling to bad because I knew she had a cellphone to call her traitor team mates to pick her up. The worst part of it was that none of them cared! They didnt seem to understand the unspoken code of BTW poster sellers, we don't fuck eachother over! It was terrible!

I don't think this is a good sign that I am having dreams like this.-SheWolf of team WolfCry signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment