Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Where did all the fun posts go?

I know there's some serious business under foot, but I still want to hear everyone's stories about their days.
team Ryde-r-dye has gotten lazy as fuck these past few days, once we decided to fuck our projections for the week. We've been sleeping in (kind of), working 10-5, taking ample breaks for snacks, phone calls, reading books, and going on walks, then sneaking into the cafeteria or cooking dinner with friends, and watching bad netflix movies (finally saw Battle in Seattle. Wow.) Last night our friend who works for a catering company catered a late night fancy dinner party.
We've been consistently coming in at 1/3 of our numbers (only because we stopped trying entirely) (prior to that it was probably 2/3). My internal work ethic is rebelling agaist the slack-assing that has been occuring within the walls of our sale and I keep finding myself compulsively restocking our books, even though our business is slim because we've failed to do any advertising. Damn my upbringing.
what have you all been doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment