Sunday, August 29, 2010

wedding bells?

Poster tour aint so bad! I almost got me a husband along the way! While loading at the end of the day I got two large fellers to help out. Turns out that they were prison gaurds going to some sort of prison guard academy. So I got to spend two hours with them learning about 3 diffrent ways to make shanks (melt your toothbrush and stick the razor blades smuggled from you shaving razor), various crowd control methods ( beanbag guns and pepper balls!) and aliens. Well, not aliens but one of  the dudes did work at area 51 or whatever the real name of the air base there is and would not answer directly when I asked if  aliens were really green ( I suspect they must be). When I tried to give them posters they flat out refused. The one dude said that he would gladly have accepted a date in repayment and that it was a pity that I was leaving that night. That was about an hour into loading with them.  During the course of the next hour officer friendly proceded to ask me if I would say yes is he did ask me out ( to which I dipolmatically answered um.... well... I won't say yes but I won't say no....) and told me he might come visit me at my next sale ( 4 hours away!). When he found out I lived  far away he said he would be willing to move! so, if there is a wedding you all are invited.

Puke. SheWolf

2 comments:

  1. at least you get to cross out a bingo space, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. for the bachlor party, we could practice our 'non lethal' crowd control on him. and can the bridesmaid dresses be green with big foam alien heads?

    ReplyDelete