Friday, August 20, 2010

The Price List Is A Lie

So let me ask you a question...
If your partner asked you very politely "hey! that was a dead armadillo! pull over! I've never seen an armadillo, I wanna poke it with a stick!" you would oblige them, would you not?
Because my partner did not.
Then the directions we were given tried to send us to Columbia, MS instead of Columbus, MS where our sale was.
We did, however, sell posters to a set of identical twins. Do we get bonus points since they were our sponsers?
We also sold an entire set of Wonderland themed products.
We also got asked if we were hipsters, but I don't think that's on the bingo board.
But on a jovial note, direct quote from a cop while eating the last donut out of the box... "Ya'll know cops love donuts, right?"

-Team Turbo

No comments:

Post a Comment