Friday, September 17, 2010

Last Sale Day of BTWFPT2010

It's with mixed emotions that we write this, while sitting at our last sale, listening to Under the Bridge. I thought I'd be happier that this was over. I actually just kind of feel like i'm going to puke. I know a few other teams are finishing today. Maybe we'll see y'all at the good ol' East Stroudsburg Budget Inn. Godspeed.



p.s. Today while having the same interaction with a kid that I've had a million times, something awesome happened.

Ol' Dunderhead College Student: I'd like to buy the poster in L16 page 11
Me: Ok, man. Just grab it out and bring it up here


Then ol' dunderhead brings this up: 



Holy crap. These kids are idiots. I offered him a free magnet for making me laugh and because he got really, really red when he realized his mistake. He declined and scurried up his stairway to heaven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment