Monday, September 6, 2010

Team Endless Bummer here, formerly Team Black Socks.
Well I must say that I officially FUCKING HATE TEXAS! It can go to hell and die of the aidscancer as far as I am concerned. Seriously.
I was walking down the sidewalk. The SIDEWALK, when a big dumb truck flyes by me doin about 55 and swerves up onto the grass and honks and passes about a foot from me. Seriously texas? At this point, if you're from texas, i don't want to know you. FUCK YOU TEXAS! And saying that Austin is cool does not justify the complete Down Syndrome retardedness of the rest of the state. Go ahead and secede texas. good fucking riddens.
ok, watching the end of the star wars marathon. gotta go.

2 comments:

  1. Texas is the Reason...

    ReplyDelete
  2. good "riddens"?
    Most Texans can at least spell and usually communicate without profanity...

    ReplyDelete